Friday, September 30, 2011

Apron Tutorial


"Stop Staring and Start Sewing"is a wonderful website with a terrific 1 hour apron sewing tutorial I found last year. After making my first apron from the tutorial and realizing how easy it was, I made three more and ended up selling all of them at my holiday boutique. YEAH! Making half aprons in an hour is a lot of fun and it gives you the opportunity to be creative with your own fabric stash or it gives you one more excuse (like you need one?) to go buy more fabric.

Check out this website and maybe you will find yourself stitching up a few of these for yourself or for a few holiday gifts!






Here is a picture of an apron I made recently and below that are a few from my 2010 holiday boutique.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments!

I love reading your comments.
Thank you for each and every one!