Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Discovering Pinterest!

Call me slow, but since discovering Pinterest in August, I can now speed right along when it comes to saving any pictures of things I like from the web. In the past I have been keeping a file of crafting, sewing, painting and a lot of other ideas for inspiration the old-fashioned way of copying, pasting, blah, blah, blah. Pinterest makes it so much easier and you have the ability to organize them so efficiently in one place. You can also share along with others and their pinned choices too if interested. There's a lot more to Pinterest so check it out, start pinning and see what you think!   http://pinterest.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments!

I love reading your comments.
Thank you for each and every one!