Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Everyone Loves Etsy!

As I go along searching for new crafts and trying to reinvent older ones, I do end up with a few boxes neatly stored away with my crafty little projects.  While some have sold, others remain behind and that's where Etsy come in.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with Etsy, it's the world's most vibrant handmade marketplace. Etsy celebrates individual creativity in design and craftsmanship by connecting unique people, stories and items in a playful and meaningful way. Etsy provides a marketplace for crafters, artists and collectors to sell their handmade creations, vintage goods and crafting supplies.

I have a few new pieces I have been finishing up and have them posted on my Etsy page, http://www.etsy.com/shop/Diartist.
Go ahead and check it out and you will find it a wonderful resource for shopping, selling and some fun along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments!

I love reading your comments.
Thank you for each and every one!