Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Repurposing Household Items

Recently I found a really cute way to re-purpose your parchment paper, foil and plastic wrap boxes (minus the cutter) that we end up throwing away. Why not use them as a gift container for your cupcakes, cookies and goodies you enjoy giving away. This is a great way to use up any scrap booking paper or even gift wrap. Can you picture how cute this would be in a Christmas wrap with all the trimmings? I'm guessing it would be best to use a light coat of white spray paint before to help hide the printing on the box.    I'm sure my first try will be a hoot!

Project courtesy of Better Homes and Gardens.  Be sure and scroll through all of their creative ways to recycle and re-purpose everyday household items.
http://www.bhg.com/christmas/gifts/holiday-food-gifts-recipes-recyclables/#page=1


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments!

I love reading your comments.
Thank you for each and every one!