Friday, February 10, 2012

Cheap Thrills

The other day I stopped into my local thrift store and found something I have wanted for a long time.  Believe it or not I have wanted a mini ironing board ever since I gave the one I had to one of my daughters when she went off to college.  I have missed that thing ever since! These mini boards are great for your smaller items or craft projects that require ironing.  This ironing board measures 24L x 9W x 3H and is very sturdy.  Perfect!


From the looks of this ironing board, I don't think it was ever used!  What a deal at $2.49!  And since all the packaging was in good condition, I was able to read the company name, research it, and found out that the ironing board was apparently from the 1960's.  The vintage fabric on it makes it so darn cute too! 



                                                              Can't wait to use it now! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments!

I love reading your comments.
Thank you for each and every one!