Sunday, March 25, 2012

Easter Address Labels


If you've read My Christmas Craft Room post from November 2011, you may remember that I am obsessed with gift tags of any kind.  I love to create them and it goes the same for return address labels. I'm always searching for a cute little graphic to add to my collection.  One of my new Easter address labels for this year is made from a graphic I used from The Graphics Fairy!

I liked this simple design with the two bunnies holding the egg and decided it would be a great place to add my initial inside of it.  Using my printing program for labels, I placed the initial inside the egg and then my name and address too.   Below is a sample with Madame Easter Bunny's address on the labels so you could see how they came out. 

 I think they're kinda cute!



Link Partys:




16 comments:

  1. What a great idea! They turned out so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are clever. I like that you thought outside the usual items and made labels. Love this. Please visit us at the cissyandfranshow.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the invite...be right over!

      Delete
  3. I love your address labels! I never thought to use Karen's graphics in this way, very clever. I love the pink & black color combo, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's kinda cute, too! I really like the colour of the egg used in the address and black and pink together looks both smart and girly. I love Karen's rabbit design and used it as the basis for my blog header.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice to meet you, Diane! Love these projects...labels and burlap...I will be checking in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are adorable! I'm so happy that you shared at Mix it up Monday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Diane,
    It's so nice to meet you. Thanks for your recent visit to the Cottage at the Crossroads. Your labels are adorable. I'm a retired teacher. I used to make labels all the time to put on students' folders, etc. But that was before I knew about the Graphics Fairy! I saw your burlap blotter in your previous post. It is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.
Thank you for each and every one!