Friday, June 1, 2012

Liebster Award

The German word "liebster" translates into English as "beloved" or "favorite." This award is given to new and up coming bloggers

that have less than 200 followers.


Thank you Chris from PERFECTLY PRINTED  blog who awarded me this honor! 
And I have graciously accepted!

In order to accept this award, I must...

1. Link back to the person who gave it to me.

2. Post the award to my blog.

3. Give the award to 5 new and up coming bloggers that have less than 200 followers

4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know they have been offered this award.

5. Share 5 random facts about yourself. (See mine below)

************************************************************************************


Now it's my turn to award
 5 up and coming bloggers!

Congratulations to my lovely picks
of such beautiful and creative blogs:









5 random facts about me:

I love playing tricks on people

I always wanted to be a backup singer in a band

I like to play slot machines

I talk in my sleep

I always name my cars

***
Thanks again for the award Chris!


                                                          

8 comments:

  1. I just happened to stop by - and there I am. That's so sweet of you, I have actually received it before, but it was a while ago, and so I will get onto it asap.
    Thanks so much Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award! Have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diane,
    Thank you for awarding us the Liebster Award. It was so kind of you to think of us. We actually had over 350 followers before Google Friend Connect went away for non-Blogger blogs, so I'm not sure if I should accept the award. I did enjoy learning new things about you, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so welcome!! Love your blog! Can't wait to visit the blogs you have awarded!!

    chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your award. It's so fun getting to know each other a little more.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the award Diane!
    Talking in your sleep is pretty funny. My youngest son seems to do it.
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diane, Congratulations on your award! You have such a cute blog and so deserve this. :-)
    Sharla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments!

I love reading your comments.
Thank you for each and every one!