Sunday, June 3, 2012

Summer's Coming, Are You Ready?


Are you ready? 
Flipflops
Beach Trips
Barbecues
Wallpapering
Wallpapering? WHAT???

Just kidding guys!!!
 I mean the kind of wallpaper you put on your computer desktop!

Do you like to decorate your desktop?
I like to change mine up for the seasons or for the holidays and I always go to

 They have an amazing selection of wallpapers to choose from.

This is my current wallpaper and it's very fitting for the summer and for the 4th of July.


Here's a another great summer one if you think that life is like a bowl of cherries.




This one's perfect if you're always in need of a refreshing treat.


Or maybe you just want to enjoy that extra cup of coffee every day.


Beach Chairs HD wallpaper for Standard 4:3 Fullscreen UXGA XGA SVGA ; Wide 16:10 5:3 Widescreen WHXGA WQXGA WUXGA WXGA WGA ; HD 16:9 High Definition WQHD QWXGA 1080p 900p 720p QHD nHD ; Other 3:2 DVGA HVGA HQVGA devices ( Apple PowerBook G4 iPhone 4 3G 3GS iPod Touch ) ; Mobile VGA WVGA iPhone iPad PSP - VGA QVGA Smartphone ( PocketPC GPS iPod Zune BlackBerry HTC Samsung LG Nokia Eten Asus ) WVGA WQVGA Smartphone ( HTC Samsung Sony Ericsson LG Vertu MIO ) HVGA Smartphone ( Apple iPhone iPod BlackBerry HTC Samsung Nokia ) Sony PSP Zune HD Zen ;
 How about just sitting on the beach?

So why not try putting up a little wallpaper this summer?

~HAPPY SUMMER!~


Linking to:

Countdown to Summer Party at Domestically Speaking

Natasha In Oz

18 comments:

  1. Love the cherries and the beach chairs are my favorites!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is the colorful chairs on the beach. That looks so relaxing.
    Hugs
    donn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beach Chairs and Flip Flops!! Love them!!! And the colors!!

    chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is winter here in Australia and as much as I love sunshine I am really loving the cooler temps! I hope you enjoy the summer,though, and that you get lots of chances to wear your flip flops and eat lots of cherries!

    Thanks so very much for following my Christmas blog! If you have a chance I also have another blog, (www.NatashainOz.com) and I would be thrilled if you could visit. I host a weekly Say G'day Linky Party which is on now and I would be honoured if you could join in and link up this post!

    Take care and best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Diane,
    I was just cleaning up my desktop last night and I was thinking that it was time for me to change my wallpaper. I would choose the chairs on the beach because that's where I'd really like to be! Thanks for finding it for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, I love them all! Now if someone would just tell the weather here in Central NY that it's almost summer, we'd be all set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Diane! Oh, these are some pretty sights for summer. I too love to change my puter's desktop wallpaper. Since my little granddaughter lived so far away I always keep a snap of her as my wallpaper.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diane,
    Hi!
    Love your summer post. The chairs on the beach is so colorful.
    Thank you for the place to get new wallpaper.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm ready for summer! I change my desck top, but just to new pictures of my Grandson, he's the cutest thing I could ever look at and I never tire of seeing pictures of him. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your wallpapers sure help to get me in the mood for summer, Diane. Now if you can just do something about the cold, wind, and rain here please. : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. It turned out that the two I liked were the ones with chairs! Think I need to sit down and relax????? :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great idea! I never think to change my wallpaper. Thanks for sharing where to get it...I love the chairs and the popsicles! Yum! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, those are so fun!
    Thanks for sharing. We were looking at the adirondack chairs to pick which colors we like. We have two. I'm going with the Yellow and Aqua.
    Fun, Deb@LakeGirlPaints

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Summer to you too, fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such cute ideas! The cherries are perfect. Also, letting you know I'm passing the Sunshine Award on to you!

    http://krilerby.blogspot.com/2012/06/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Dana! Most appreciated!

      Delete
  16. I adore summertime. I'm so glad it's almost here!

    Dee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments!

I love reading your comments.
Thank you for each and every one!