Friday, June 22, 2012

Sunshine Award!

What a surprise it was for me to find out that Dana from Simply You and Me 
AND
Anita from Aunt Nubby's Kitchen have passed the Sunshine Award on to me!   
THANK YOU LADIES!!
The Sunshine Award is an award given by bloggers to other bloggers.
 The recipients of the Sunshine Award are: "Bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere."
The way the award works is this:

Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them. Answer 10 questions about yourself. Select 10 of your favorite bloggers, link their blogs to your post and let them know they have been awarded the Sunshine Award! Don't forget to copy and paste the award on your blog!






I am passing the Sunshine Award to:










 Ten questions & answers, here we go!


1. Favorite color: Green

2. Favorite animal: Cats

3. Favorite number: 7

4. Favorite drink:  Margaritas! 

5. Facebook or Twitter:  I'm a newbie at both, but I would say Facebook.

6. Good Book or a Good Movie: Good Movie!

7. My Passion: Being with my family and just hangin' out.

8. Giving or getting presents: Both because can't decide at the moment!

9. Favorite day of the year:  Both of my daughter's birthdays.

10. Favorite flowers:  Freesias!



Thanks for stopping by,
Diane



7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much :) and congratulations too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh fun, congrats to you & the others! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the awards Diane and for positively and creatively inspiring others !
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the award! You so deserve it!! I'm also honored that you thought of me, Thank you!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! Love your blog!!

    chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments!

I love reading your comments.
Thank you for each and every one!