Monday, June 25, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award


Sweet Jamie over at Love Bakes Good Cakes 
has nominated me for
THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD
and I'm very proud to receive this award from her.




To accept the award you must follow these rules below:

1. Thank the Blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other Bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
7. Let other Bloggers know they have been nominated.


RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:

1. This year I'm as old as the year I was born in minus the "19" part of course!

2. I don't believe Elvis is still alive.

3. I have enough crafting/painting/sewing supplies for two lifetimes.

4. I'm not superstitious.

5. I've lived in the same city all my life.

6. I've kissed a killer whale.

7. I love jalapeno peanut brittle.




And now for my Versatile Bloger Award Nominees:

















CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!





16 comments:

  1. Thank You!

    Jessica
    Chapman Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet of you to think of me. Thank you and congratulations to you too. Your blog really is wonderful!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for nominating me, you're so sweet!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. how lovely of you! I'm tickled pink that you'd think of me for an award! happy happy summer to you! xo

    http://www.NorthernCottage.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! This is your week for awards!! I'm off to visit 15 new blogs!!

    chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the award Diane!!!

    To kiss a killer whale oh my. lol

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the award and thank you for passing it on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the award. Kissing a killer what is something I haven't done.
    Jalapeno peanut brittle, wow never heard of it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratultions on the award. Thank you so much for including me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for thinking of me! How special. Geesh I will have to think of some answers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jalapeno Peanut Brittle?! I am so curious .... is there a recipe for that?! Congratulations on your award, I am so happy that I could pass it on to you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Diane! I'm saying the same thing Jamie is saying - jalapeno peanut brittle? I've never heard of that and can't even get my little taste buds to work up a flavor it would be! :) Congratulations again on your award and I do so appreciate you thinking of me.
    Thanks always for popping in to see me. I'm so glad you like my little toile valances because I made them.
    Be a sweetie,
    shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for nominating me :). I loved reading your random facts - especially about loving the jalapeno peanut brittle and kissing a killer whale!
    Congratulations on your award :).
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Diane,
    Thank you so much for the award! I am with everyone else with the jalapeño peanut brittle. I love jalapeños! I would definitely try it! Thanks again!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jalapeno peanut brittle...really!!! I have never heard of it but i find it intriguing . i would love to live to the year i was born... 71 ... i am 40 this year and i am lovng it. i have lived in Baltimore my whole life... soon we will be making the move to sunny florida ...i am looking forward to that day!
    Have a great thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a sweetie - thank you for thinking of me! I truly do appreciate it! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments!

I love reading your comments.
Thank you for each and every one!