Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Trying Out New Recipes

For tonight's dinner I decided to try a new recipe I got for Spinach Pie from Linda at Sew What.  This was a recipe she recently shared from her mom and since it sounded good to me, I went ahead and gave it a try. 



My husband and I both really like spinach and it sounded right up my alley because it was also easy to put together too!  I served it with a tomato and avocado salad and garlic bread.  We enjoyed every bite and we also have enough leftovers for another dinner later this week. 

Be sure and check out Linda's blog for this recipe and also because she's amazing when it comes to sewing!  She has a lot of great projects with tutorials and a little humor thrown in.  Thanks again Linda!




13 comments:

  1. This looks delicious Diane, I love spinach.
    I have made a Greek dish before called Spanakopitta that is similar, but has feta cheese in it, and is wrapped in filo pastry - yummy !

    ReplyDelete
  2. We make a crustless spinach quiche at our house! Love spinach. This looks great, I'm on my way to check out the recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane--so glad you tried the spinach pie recipe and loved it! The tomato and avocado salad sound wonderful too--must try that! Thanks for posting and for your kind word about my blog. So appreciate it!
    Linda
    mysewwhatblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yum! That really looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love spinach too! The pie looks fantastic and so good.

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks yummy! I'll have to try it, spinach is a big hit in our house too!!

    chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Diane! OH, that looks so tasty! Your tomato and avocado salad looks great too.
    Don't you just love all the recipes we can try from Blogland? I know some of my best recipes have come from other bloggers.
    Thanks for popping in to see me.
    Be a sweetie,
    shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diane,
    Well it's a spinach pie I would probably like this very much.
    I haven't tried it with spinach. Thank you for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am headed over to check it out now. Thanks for sharing and directing. Hugs, Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  10. We love spinach also,this looks great.
    I was so tickled to see you at Loblolly Lane.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Diane,
    This looks scrumptious! I love spinach too and can't wait to try this recipe. Thank you so much for linking up to Creative Thursday last week. I can’t wait to see what you’ve been working on this week. Have a wonderful week.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks terrific and just right for a late summer dinner. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know I'd love this. We can't get enough spinach at my house!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments!

I love reading your comments.
Thank you for each and every one!