Friday, November 16, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving from The Checkered Apple!



After a bit of a blogging break, I'm just popping in to wish all of you a very happy Thanksgiving holiday to you and yours.  I also wanted to let you know I've recently had surgery on one of my fingers and plan on being on another blogging break through the end of the year.  

In the past ten years I've had to undergo this same surgery (on 3 other fingers) which is called Trigger Finger Release Surgery.  Some of you may be familiar with this and for those who aren't and are curious, you can visit the link I provided.

So for now I will be taking it easy and since typing isn't the easiest task at this time, I'm sad that I will be missing out on all of your terrific posts throughout the holiday season.  As my hand improves I hope to be visiting your blogs and get in a little reading from time to time.

Until next month, be safe a have a wonderful holiday!

Diane












13 comments:

  1. Get well Diane!
    You can be dreaming of all of the projects you will do when you feel better.
    Take Care,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diane! Bless your heart! I'm so sorry you've had to have surgery and wish you a fast recovery and hope you're not in pain. You take care of yourself and have a great Thanksgiving! Hope someone will be doing the cooking for you.
    We'll be here when you get back!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane,
    Happy Thanksgiving to you, also! Hoping you have a fast recovery.
    ~Amy~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though I'm English, Happy Thanksgiving Diane. I hope your finger is not too painful and that you enjoy the holiday season !
    Take care, Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing u a speedy recovery! Happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Diane, I too have had to take a break from blogging....so much has gotten in the way lately. so sorry to hear about your hand surgery-I wish you the speediest of recoveries and hope to see you back to blogging soon. Happy Thanksgiving! Linda mysewwhatblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending good thoughts and well wishes your way!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

    chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diane,
    Hi! Hope you recover well... Happy Holidays!
    Best Wishes!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you're continuing to recover nicely! Take care of yourself and we'll all be here for you.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Diane, so sorry to hear about your surgery! Take it easy and enjoy the holidays,

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Diane

    Hope you feel better soon. You will be missed. Praying you feel better soon.

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Still hoping you're recovering, Diane! Thanks for popping in to see me.
    be a sweetie,
    shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Diane, I hope you are doing much better and will soon be good as new! My daughter is having surgery for carpal tunnel syndrome next week. A lot of her work is done on the computer and that seems to be the cause. Was it the painting or the computer that caused your problems.?
    Have a blessed Christmas and get better soon. Ginger

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.
Thank you for each and every one!