Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pee Pee Teepees

A few years ago while shopping at a children's store with my girlfriend, we came across these cute little "Pee Pee Teepees" and thought that they were something we could easily make on our own.   I had never heard of these.  Have you ever heard of these? 

So when I found out that my daughter and her husband were expecting a boy, I remembered those precious little cones and thought they would be a fun project to make. 
 
I searched the web and found The Crunchy Mamacita and she had a great tutorial for making these Pee Pee Teepees.  Check it out!

 
All the cones I made were from cotton flannel.  I especially love the one that says baby boy on it!
 
So now that all the sewing is done,
 all I have to do is sit back and wait for this little bundle of joy to arrive!
 
I CAN'T WAIT!    
 

 


6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodnes, I've never heard of them before! lol What they don't think of!!
    Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen them before..your fabrics are so sweet! I was blessed with my first grandchild, a girl this past summer...so much fun to be a Nana! I just wish we lived closer to each other....I'm in California and she's in Atlanta....so happy for face time!!! You will love being a grandma!

    chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these are so funny! Yes, I have heard of them and wished they were around 42 years ago when my son was a baby! :) Good invention! ;)
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Live and learn, I guess! Never heard of those things so thanks for enlightening me. Congratulations on the news of a baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only had girls, so I'm afraid I had to google these to find out what they are. (Clueless, I know. Duh!) Anyway, cute! And wonderful news; a grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am also guilty of never hearing of these before. I had 3 girls! Really looking forward to hear all about your grandson. Again, congratulations!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments!

I love reading your comments.
Thank you for each and every one!